TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is a domain registered by RAIN MANAGEMENT, S.L., a commercial company duly incorporated under Spanish law, with registered address at Las Mimosas Golf Cabopino, Phase 4 Portal 12 Atico 60 Marbella 29604 Malaga, registered in the Mercantile Register Màlaga Volume 6218, Folio 187, Entry 1 with sheet MA-169195, and with tax identification number (NIF) B-10993053 (hereinafter the "Company"). The Company can be contacted through the e-mail address email@example.com .
The mere use of this website implies the acceptance by the user, without reservation, of the following conditions of use:
- The use of the website and the information contained therein is, in principle, free of charge. If this should change, we undertake to publish the new conditions of use on the website as soon as possible.
- The user undertakes to use this website in accordance with these conditions and, in particular, not to use this website or the information offered therein, for activities which are contrary to applicable law, morality and public order, in general.
- Access to this website is the sole responsibility of the user. The Company shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from such access or use of the information, beyond its control.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any errors in accessing the website or its contents and will do its utmost to ensure that such errors do not occur.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, without prior notice, the accessibility of its websites, for example, due to a possible need to carry out maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the same.
- The Company holds the ownership and/or the corresponding rights for the publication of the contents of this website, including the texts, graphic designs, videos or audio supports, as well as the trademarks, labels, and other distinctive signs that may be found at this time or in the future. Mentioned contents are protected by national or international intellectual and industrial property regulations, and express approval is required for their subsequent modification, copying, alteration, reproduction, adaptation or translation by the user or third parties without express authorization.
- The unauthorized use of the information available on this website, as well as the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights related thereto is subject to the liability legally established.
- The hyperlinks that may be found on this website have been previously agreed with the owners of the linked websites. The Company shall not be liable for any activities contrary to law, morality or public order carried out by users on such
linked websites. The establishment of any hyperlink from a web page outside this website is subject to the following conditions:
- No content of this website may be reproduced in whole or in part without the express authorization of the Company.
- No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement about the pages of our website, its services and/or activities shall be included.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for the contents published and/or made available to the public on third-party websites and/or from which a hyperlink is made to this website.
- If any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions should be declared void or ineffective in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The same applies if these Terms and Conditions contain any legal inconsistencies and/or requires interpretation. The invalid clause shall be replaced, or the inconsistencies shall be replaced by an appropriate provision which, insofar as lawful, comes as close as possible to the content of these Terms and Conditions, according to its meaning and purpose.
- (1) Controller of private. By means of this notice, we inform you that the Company is responsible for the files containing personal data provided by users through this website.
- (3) The purpose of data processing. In order to use the services offered on our website, you may be required to provide personal data. Generally, the Company may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage your access to our website.
- To personalize and tailor your experience on our website.
- To provide you with our services. In particular, your personal data is necessary for us to enter into a contract with you.
- To personalize and tailor our services to you.
- To communicate with you, among others, to respond to questions and requests raised by you. This may include responding to emails or phone calls.
- Analyze your use of our website to continually improve our website and your user experience.
- Subscribing or registering as a registered user and sending you information and/or newsletters. The sending of information, subscription or registration as a registered user and the sending of information and/or newsletters of any kind will be subject to your express consent, by means of communication and/or a corresponding request and/or by checking the corresponding box.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by applicable law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers about our services. No unlawful marketing or spam will be sent to you. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under applicable data protection legislation. In any case, we undertake to use the personal data and the data communicated to us only and exclusively for the purposes required and inherent to the services provided
- (4) Retention period. The data will be retained for a period of 5 years, in order to respond to the possible legal obligations or liabilities of the Company. If a service is provided by the Company and/or we continue to maintain periodic. communication with you, the period of time during which the service is provided and/or during which the periodic communication continues will be added to the aforementioned 5 years
- (5) Transfer to third parties. The user expressly authorizes the transfer of the data being processed to users and companies inherent to the provision of the service, as well as the transfer of the data for promotional or advertising purposes. The Company undertakes to request, expressly and in writing, a new authorization from the user, in the event that the transfer is necessary for other purposes not covered by this clause.
- In the event of express legal authorization of the assignment.
- If the treatment is related to the voluntary and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose development, compliance and control necessarily involves the connection of such treatment with third party files, such as, for example, banks for the billing of products or services contracted.
- The data is requested by a public authority legally authorized for such purpose, including the “Defensor del Puebl”, Judges, Courts or the “Tribunal de Cuentas”, exercising the functions attributed to them.
- (6) International data transfer. Please consider that this website serves an international business that may use servers located in different countries. You as a user authorize the international transfer of data for the purpose of hosting them on servers located in other countries. In any case, we will adopt the measures required for this purpose by the LOPD and its implementing regulations in force.
- (7) Exercise of rights. The Company guarantees the user the exercise of the rights provided for in the current legislation on data protection, including the rights of access, rectification, erasure, to object, restriction of processing and portability. Where appropriate, the user may unsubscribe from any advertising mail by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent. On the other hand, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, to object, restriction of processing and portability, where such rights are applicable, through written communication to the above address or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of your ID card or equivalent document, as well as your postal address, telephone number, contact person, email address and a letter explaining your request. In particular, the Company undertakes to carry out the following actions in accordance with the applicable legislation and in the shortest possible time:
- In the case of exercising the right of access, to disclose the collected data, the purposes and uses for which it has been collected and processed.
- When exercising the right of rectification, to modify and correct de data.
- When the right of objection has been exercised, to stop processing the data.
- To cancel the data when the erasure rights have been exercised. In the latter case, and according to the applicable legal provisions, the Company will keep your data, even after the termination of the relationship for the legally established periods, solely and exclusively to make them available to administrative or judicial authorities if necessary and when expressly requested by them.
If you consider that your data have been treated inadequately, you will have the right to file a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid, www.aepd.es).
- (8) Third party data. In the event that you provide personal data of third parties for any purpose, you guarantee to be duly authorized, having previously informed those affected and/or having the express consent in accordance with applicable law.
- (9) Security. The Company has adopted all the technical and organizational measures required to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties, in accordance with the legally established requirements.
"Cookies" are small text files used by websites that are stored on your computer's hard drive to record user activities during your browsing time and serve to streamline and optimize server and service performance. In accordance with current legislation, we may store Cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site, requiring your express consent for any other type of Cookies.
- (1) Legal basis, consent, and retention period. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of data obtained through Cookies is your consent, and the period of conservation of this information will be a maximum of 2 years. By giving your consent to the installation of Cookies, you allow us to offer you the best possible experience and service.
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.rain-management.com.
- (2) Consent. Before placing Cookies on your computer or device, you will be shown a Cookie notification requesting your consent to set such Cookies. You may refuse your consent to the placement of Cookies and/or change or withdraw your consent at any time through the Cookie statement on this website.
In addition to the controls we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers also allow you to choose whether to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For more information, consult the help menu of your Internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You may choose to delete Cookies from your computer or device at any time. Please be advised, however, that by doing so you may lose any information that allows you to access our website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
It is recommended that you keep your Internet browser and operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your Internet browser and operating system.
- Type of data collected through cookies. Depending on your use of our website, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Time zone settings
- Browser plug-in types
- Operating system
- Type of device used to access our website.
- Location of access if using a mobile device
- Types of Cookies: Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics). In case you provide the corresponding consent, the data obtained through Cookies will be transferred to the analytical tool "Google Analytics", a website analysis service provided by Google.
Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze anonymous usage information, allowing us to better understand how our site is used. This, in turn, allows us to improve our site and the services offered through it.
You are under no obligation to allow us to use these Cookies. Nevertheless, they allow us to continually improve our website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
To facilitate the operation of this tool, it is possible that the data obtained through the Cookies are stored on Google servers located abroad, including the USA. Google is adhered to the "Privacy Shield", having obtained authorization by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to transfer personal data to the United States of America.
The analytics services used by our site use the following Cookies:
Name of the
Google Analytics (third party
Used to distinguish users.
Google Analytics (third party
Used to distinguish users.
Google Analytics (third party)
Used to throttle request rate.